Posting Jobs on China Job List
It is free to post ads on China Job List. There are two options for posting a job ad (please choose one option – see below for instructions). Please read the rules for job posts first. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- All jobs must be paid positions in China (no internships/volunteer opportunities and no online jobs). Jobs for all types of work are allowed.
- All job ads must be for specific jobs (no ads for general services from recruitment agencies).
- All job ads must be 40 words or less.
- If your ad is not easy to understand, we may edit it, or ask you for more details, so that we can make it clear.
- You must include all of the following information in your job ad:
- The name of the employer company (cannot substitute the name of recruitment agency instead), and/or the type of company (must be specific).
- City where the job is (if more than one, name all of them).
- Minimum salary.
- Work hours/week (approximate).
- Contact information (email, phone, or link to employer’s website).
- If you are posting a teaching job, and you do not give a company name, you must include a very specific company type, such as public university/college, private university/college, public k-12 school, private k-12 school, public high/middle/primary school, private high/middle/primary school, kindergarten, language training center, education center, etc.
- You must wait seven days to re-post the same job.
If you have any questions about these rules, contact us.
You may post a job on China Job List by filling in the information on the form (below). Copy and paste the form into your email, and fill in the information. Then email it to us. Put “Job Ad” as the subject of the email. Questions with * are required.
*Name of Company (OR company type):()
Chinese name of company (汉字):（）
*Minimum monthly salary (or salary range):()
Other benefits (examples: housing, airfare):()
*Contact (email, phone, or link):()
We will use your information to write a job ad for you, and post it on the job board.
To remove your ad, send an email us with “Remove” in the subject line, and the text of your ad in the email.
You may post a job on China Job List by writing your ad (see rules) and sending it to us. Put “Job ad” as the subject of the email.
To remove your ad, send an email to us with “Remove” in the subject line, and the text of your ad in the email.
If your company is a school or an education employer, you can easily add it to China Job List’s directory. Send a link to your school’s English-language website to us. Put “School list” as the email’s subject.